The endless-online comic

The endless-online comic

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Okay okay.

The Endless Report 2 is NOT ment to replace The Endless Report in anyway, it is still great for info on items, quests, ect. However, The ONLY thing on I do not aprove on The Endless Report is how Wickedfrost uses his blog to be biased, flame, and just make random posts that hold no signifigance to EO in anyway. The ENDLESS REPORT is ment to relate to Endless Online NEWS, facts, and helpfull guides for players, at least that is what I thought it was for when it was released. One of Wikky's posts about Ista, and the buying gold via paypal, i support that statment cause it may not be 100% true, it is a speculation, but it gives a fair warning to players in what they are doing in trying to buy pixels via another player with REAL money.

I changed the header, this still isnt the final one, just a predevolpment one to replace Wickedfrost's since i promised to get it out of there ASAP but i got insanely busy with school and work.

The Endless Report 2 will NOT be around forever, I was quite honest about that, and I will delete this site when Wickedfrost becomes more of a (I know I'll get flamed for this..) "Real" reporter again, and not be so biased in his posts, flaming EO, ect. I'm trying to hold Wickedfrost to a higher standard of player, and recently he hasn't been making the cut in my book, nor others. Unless they are in the "higher circle" of players. Which is the "famous people" who are famous for blogs, posts, forums, ect. People who just grouped together and try to act better then everybody else. Which, hell, alot of them are, some are just arrogant assholes.

Wickedfrost, I know you hate me, but I'm just doing what i think is right, critisize if you want, but I wont stop just because I'm asked. You need to earn it.

~ Wickedflare.

11 comments:

DuFErnst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DuFErnst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I dont like you.

Anonymous said...

Lol really a usefull post. This post isnt usefull to. :S

DuFErnst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schizio said...

before you blab on something flare, you should be the one earning something, not wikky. wikky has been there longer than you, trusted by more people, and who are you? asking him to earn something? you cant even post any eo-related post there. all you post is how wikky is this and that. this is not a eo blog as like you say it but a flame site for wikky. more of a hate blog. claiming glory from someones brain child. by the way, you still infringed the copyrighted name of wikky's blog without permission and thats at least jail time for you. you can rename your stupid blog to wikky haters. its all you do. show the hate. you can deny it. but its obvious. you can delete my comment, to show your guilt.

Karagu said...

In all honest, if you would like to visit a blog that isn't biased and projects the voice of EO, then you should visit: www.endlesseconomy.blogspot.com
Give it a try.
I don't steal titles, banners, flame, or is biased. No offence.

- Karagu Iishyama

Karagu said...

Honesty* xD Lol, my fault.

Anonymous said...

I may not like the way you are attacking another blog but I still wish you luck. Unfortunately, most of this of the comments are flames from both sides of a "war" started by you. I don't understand why you would want this but so far I would have to say that seeing people being called "fucking retards" is worse then seeing a few off topic post by wikky.

Again, you have my support for one, hope you can clean up your blog and settle your personal feud with wikky because your blog really does suffer for it.

Anonymous said...

i wish he would post stuff everyday and i will visit everyday to check up on endless online so good luck and be careful

Ngget said...

I love how you tell Wikky to write about things related to eo yet you have yet to accomplish that yourself.

I'm kind of upset about this, my blog barely read, with actual eo news and information. You get all these views and comments for such a shit blog?

Guess I made the right choice quiting eo eh..